[DeTomaso] Rear upright rebuilds

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jun 9 12:45:35 EDT 2008

Hi all,

As I near the point of reassembling the front end of my Pantera,
thoughts are now beginning on what do do with the rear.  I know I have
one or two bushings in the a-arms that are shot.  My concern is with
the rear bearings, axles, and a-arm shaft.

As I am pretty isolated in podunk Eastern Washington, if I need to get
the rear uprights apart, I'm thinking of simply sending them to a
Pantera vendor and having the full meal deal applied.  New bearings,
axles if necessary, shafts, etc.

I'm looking for feedback on which vendors can do this for me, in a
timely manner.
Or any other ideas on how I might go about all this myself.

Thanks,
Asa Jay