[DeTomaso] Ignition truble

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Sun Jun 8 18:12:12 EDT 2008

I have never performed it on a pantera,but with the help of a degree wheel
and some homemade remedies and the specification for your camshaft,it should
be possible if not easy to check it out.Heres a good link explaining the
procedure:
http://www.circletrack.com/enginetech/ctrp_0805_camshaft_timing/index.html

Øyvind