[DeTomaso] 1973 Pantera-L for sale

maestro11 at comcast.net maestro11 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 5 20:18:06 EDT 2008

If you want a car that is near perfect, starts with no trouble, drives great, ~5300 original miles, no rust anywhere, 8"/10" Campys, red, many updates, never in rain, lots of spare parts, please feel free to check out my 1973 Pantera-L, #6133.  The car is in Fort Myers, Florida and always garaged.  If anyone is seriously interested in the car, arrangements can be made for you or any of our knowledgeable forum members to inspect it and confirm its excellent condition.  Please email me if interested.  Thanks
Mark Petrelli