[DeTomaso] Radar Detector Survey

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:46:21 EDT 2008

  I have a one year old Valentine.  It was bought after having an older model for years and much experience with friends detectors of other brands.  I read the article and found that you could mix the detectors with the comments and still make sense.  I have no issues with the things he seemed to hate.  He failed to mention things about them and obviously likes lights and gadgets. Bell & whistles stuff.  I prefer to
keep things in the cockpit as simple as possible.  In my flying days back in the last century, the more interesting the situation became, the more stuff I started turning off.  I'm still that way.  V1!!! and flat black paint.
Michael