[DeTomaso] Radar Detector Survey

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Jun 5 13:23:00 EDT 2008

Addendum:  Although I believe everything MF says, one must add "no
equal in price" as I believe the V1 has no equal.

My V1 has a little glitch when cold, but not much works as designed
when out in the single digit night ("single digit" covers 9 above to 9
below - that's cold) and it always functions correctly when at a
reasonable temp.  I won't pay the "trade in" price (OUCHIES) for a new
update just for that minor inconven.

But, as we all know:  each pays his own $ and drives is own
winged/unwinged warrior.