[DeTomaso] "black box" was Radar Detector Survey

Robert Kirk kirkbrit at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 12:04:41 EDT 2008

A long time ago I heard that a "black box" was built useing a fish locater...sonar I suspect. One could opt (switch) for 35 or 55 and when "bleeped" that information was what was recorded...on the bleepers unit.  Yes the story dates to when 55 was our national speed limit.
Now I know this list in addition to all its "slackers" has its share of geeks and techs.
What I ask is this a real story or just another "fish story".....

An employee was riding with me and asked/warned that I should slow down.  I told him he needn't worry as I had switched into the "stealth" mode....I'm driving a Suburban, we both smiled.
He later told his wife that I had installed a stealth device in my Burb...she responded "we need to get one of those"

Regard
r kirk