[DeTomaso] Radar Detector Survey

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:49:14 EDT 2008

They have a remote display if that's what you're talking about.  On the Pantera, the detector mounts high by the rear veiw mirror and
a small warning display is mounted between the tach and speedo in a L model dash.  Looks like it was made for it and most people don't notice it. :)  You want the detector as high as you can get it for obvious reasons and this works well.  It keeps people in other cars from running with your radar detector if you know what I mean.  Valentine 1 & flat black paint...you can't go wrong.
Michael