[DeTomaso] Radar Detector Survey

Dee Hart qqpursuit at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:08:36 EDT 2008

Hello Mike.............I have been using an Escort SR-7 Radar laser detector
with perfect success.  This unit has the antenna mounted in the front grille
with the head unit or Warning meter inside the cockpit.  The warning meter
is out of sight to anyone except the driver.   I believe that this
arrangement is very helpful do to two reasons.  First, the unit always gives
me the heads up in time, there have been a few times when the authorities
have seen me coming, knew I was really moving, but when I came through the
radar trap, I was a model citizen.  Often they will come out and roll up on
me to see the car, but more likely to see if I have a radar detector.
Second, if they see a detector, I will get pulled over.     And with instant
on radar, if they see a detector, there is absolutley no chance to talk your
way out of getting a ticket.

Regards...............Doug.H   #6434