[DeTomaso] Steering rack grease

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Jun 5 00:40:33 EDT 2008

Too late, already bought the big  one.  uh, meaning I purchased the
larger tube.  :)

The actual contents appeared much better than the Lubriplate, which I
-also- use for a great many things, but for this, I think the addition
of graphite in the mix is what sold me.  I got the larger tube because I
can -always- use it on something.

Had to catch up on the new Doctor Who, season 1 ending, so I'll get back
to the steering rack tomorrow night.
Asa Jay
<yea, it's good to be out of school and trying to catch up on life.  Now
if I could just remember that Mike is a Colonel>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA

1973 Pantera L 5533