[DeTomaso] Steering rack bushing vs oil

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 3 15:57:33 EDT 2008

That's what I used last time.  All the parts in the rack were very
nicely coated and everything operated very smoothly.  However, most of
the oil was in the boots.  I'll try grease this time as that is what
was originally in the rack, albeit near 30 years old, pretty well
dried up and not doing much.

Asa Jay

Quoting JDeRyke at aol.com: