[DeTomaso] (NPC) POCA member in R&T

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Tue Jun 3 14:15:41 EDT 2008

Thanks Chuck!

I didn't realize the issue had come out already; in fact I got an email
yesterday from the writer asking for my address so he could send me a
copy. Did he at least spell my name right? :>)

That was a fun race! I had gotten caught up in a crash the first race so
I had to start towards the back. I got a good start and was able to work
my way to the front in a few laps then spent the entire rest of the race
glued to the writer's bumper. He did a great job, never putting a wheel
wrong and was thus able to keep me behind him all the way to the
checkered flag. I'm heading back out there later this week for another
race weekend; hopefully I can find the top step of that podium this
time!

Gray