[DeTomaso] POCA Profiles, Newsletter, and Membership Directory Addendum

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 3 13:34:17 EDT 2008

If you have not already received it, you will be getting a packet in the
mail this week with the June POCA Newsletter, the 2007 No. 4 Profiles,
and the membership directory addendum which you can clip into the back
of your membership directory.

I received my copy today, thanks!

BTW:  As the issue is 2007 #4, it would appear that Mike has ~maybe one
issue before he is caught up with the calendar!  I say ~maybe because
one can not write about some event (Say Vegas in May) until the next (third)
quarter issue, at least.

This is a special event indeed, so special Kudos to Mike for churning out
yet another spectacular publication.

I suggested a topic for the next issue and Mike told me it was already
in work.  Mike does need regular help in the way of submissions, which
SHOULD be coming from us 1,000 plus members.  He has taken just a few photos
and a few paragraphs (of real crap) and turned it into the high quality we
have come to expect, so even if you are not a good writer, send him
something anyway... Test his ability to polish a turd - grin.

OK, you get my point, submit "something", and if is not a subject that
should appear in "Profiles" it will get routed to Jack for content in his
publication.

Chuck

Checked by AVG.
7:00 AM