[DeTomaso] Lotus Anyone?

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Mon Jun 2 16:11:02 EDT 2008

Ken,

You are correct. I'm 6'3" and fit, but just barely. The biggest problem
is getting in and out with the top on. I almost exclusively use mine as
a track car so I just leave the top off and get in and out by standing
on the floor just in front of the seat and sliding in like and open top
race car.

Gray