[DeTomaso] Under hood paint

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Mon Jun 2 15:05:39 EDT 2008

I was talking about the hood ( American use ) not the truck/deck.
I can we should standardize how we refer to our hybird cars.
English: Bonnett, Hood, Boot  American: Hood, Top, Trunk
I have no idea what Itali ans call anything!

Mine is matte black on both locations, I have seen both and I was esp
curious about the GTS cars because they have matte black hoods.

I assumed that all Trunk lids/engine hatch covers, were black
underneathmaybe that's wrong too!

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you