[DeTomaso] 351 C Block .

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 1 21:33:16 EDT 2008

I sent him a deposit a couple of weeks ago.  I should be #15 in line.

The last word I heard (on the network54 list) was that Tod was programming
the machine that machines the blocks.  I'm assuming "the machine" is a
specialized CNC machine for blocks.

I don't know Tod, but if my information is correct, he has the credentials
to make this a nice block.  He did/does the Pond 427 block.  He had a part
(and I think a large part) in casting transmission cases for the M1 Abrams
tank.

They've discussed this block many times on the network54 forum.  The forum
is full of 351C drag racers, so you know they've been grilling him pretty
hard.  Search the network54 list if you want more info.  The link provided
just has the sticky-page of info.

Will.