[DeTomaso] Tires

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Sun Jun 1 13:26:55 EDT 2008

I ran Yoko 185/60/15 on 8inch fronts and 235/60/16 on 8inch rears for quite
some time. The car handled and rode very nicely. The tires combination made
for very balanced light handling and feel, but in all honesty look kinda
funky on my GTS with the fender flairs, think fat lady on a moped. I think
on a normal body car they would look better. And although I have 17/18s now
I still long for a set of 8/10 camps.

Cheers

Paul