[DeTomaso] EFI with 8 stack

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:02:18 EDT 2008

To have a custom built EFI with 8 individual throttle bodies check out http://www.twminduction.com. TWM are the initials of The Weber Man, they have been around a long time.

>> Great systems with good support, in fact on the GT40 website they were just offering a discounted price, still not cheap with the required ECM etc., but you get what you pay for.
I just bought one of their systems on Ebay that was built for a 302 in a GT-40 clone.

>> You got a great deal, I bid on that unit for my GT40, just obviously not quite enough.

I have a Weber manifold that I had to do a lot of modifications to fit a Cleaver with aluminum heads.

I plan to swap the throttle bodies over to my Cleavers which will leave me with a Windsor Weber style intake manifold which I will sell.