[DeTomaso] ZF Limits

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 13:41:59 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/31/08 9 34 52, kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

> What about Esakoff (SP?) the ZF killer.  I think he was busting ring and
> pinion gears on a regular basis.
>
>>>No.   Junior Wilson broke *one* when he got airborne and the car snapped
sideways; he had his foot to the mat so when it landed, it sheared the pinion.

Greg Esakoff is an ANIMAL, who deliberately abuses his gearboxes, and he
breaks all sorts of things--synchros, gears, whatever.   He just absolutely does
not care, he jams the thing from gear to gear without using the clutch, that
sort of thing.

Drives Lloyd crazy.