[DeTomaso] Clutch effort reduction redo...

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Jul 30 15:54:40 EDT 2008

That's what I like about this mod Jack, it makes it easier to lube the
linkage pins periodically.

BTW, I incorrectly called the pins I'm using "clevis pins".  I checked
www.mcmaster.com and what they are actually called are "hairpin cotter pins"
which are typically used to secure clevis pins.

Doug Braun