[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 48, Issue 30- Rear tires

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Wed Jul 30 12:47:45 EDT 2008

One of my personal favorite rants follows:

Bob, and the pooch, are correct "sort of" . . .

the 335 is "too much tire" and the handling cannot be balanced
(reasonable measures).  so the 315 probably balances the car better.

I just have an issue with "improving" the handling by decreasing grip.
  This seems like duct taping a rubber ball in your wife's mouth to
decrease noise levels when picking up your dirty socks and mowing the
lawn will do the same thing.  But I guess this is my personal issue .
. . . .

David
not convinced by opinion since 1948

Quoting RCBSONS1 at aol.com: