[DeTomaso] Maxxis 15-inch tires for the Pantera

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jul 30 12:18:55 EDT 2008

Sorry, my mistake.  What he told me, and which I promptly
misunderstood at a later date, was that the "Z" in the P-metric size,
did not indicate the proper speed rating, which was now indicated in
the suffix, i.e. 90"Y" or 102"W".  Reading through the links made me
remember exactly what it is he -did- tell me.

Asa Jay
<prone to mistakes>

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: