[DeTomaso] AAAGGGHHH!!!!!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 12:10:23 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/30/08 7 20 48, red3644 at hotmail.com writes:

> Here, this will save you half the work.  Don't put it back in.  It was never
> needed anyway.  I can't believe some
> people think a Pantera clutch is hard to push or hold in...but then again I
> hear people say that about new Vettes.
> I can push those clutches in with my hand!  Jeez, get off the couch now and
> then.

If I could leave it out, I would.

The problem is, the actual clutch cross shaft is different in the cars with
the effort reduction kit.   There's no way (well, no easy way) to hook up the
clutch master cylinder to the cross shaft without the reduction kit in between.

I *will* get it!

Mike (with new and improved drawing in hand, heading out to the garage....)