[DeTomaso] AAAGGGHHH!!!!!

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Jul 29 21:00:40 EDT 2008

Dear Mike,

                You wrote in the earlier victorious post that after all the
McGyver heroics, you persevered and were rewarded with the prize of improved
clutch reduction and improved enjoyment of ownership-------and now you find
out that it wasn't the right fix?     Unbeliveable.   (Comical,

                 I am interested to hear how your clutch works when it is
fixed properly.

                 I usually accomplish  feats such as your ill-fated clutch
project  all by myself without the assistance of a backward diagram.
Perhaps with some more experience, you , too, will be able to complete
projects without pictures.........    ;-)

                            Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles