[DeTomaso] Wanted: 1972 Pre L Pantera

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Tue Jul 29 17:46:08 EDT 2008

Henrik,
     I had not seen the white car on EBay and I somehow missed the green
Mayberry car.  They both look nice.  As far as budget goes,  I am willing to
spend a few bucks for the right car that is done.  A more likely scenario
for me may be buying a solid car for less money,  and spending the money to
make it the way I want it to be.

Thank you,
Art