[DeTomaso] Early or Late Model??

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Tue Jul 29 17:07:39 EDT 2008

Hi Kirk, I need your opinion.
I currently have a 74 in good solid shape with alot of upgrades. It basically needs paint and detailing. It has Wilwoods, alum shocks, powder coated suspension, GR5 sway bars, GT5 interior, 500hp Quella injected stroker..........
I want a faster motor and a wide body. My question..... Do I invest a ton of money in this car for a GT5 kit and motor/turbo's or wait to buy a clean late model 5S? I remember you saying that the newer cars were rusting from the inside out. Were the early cars better in any way?
Will