[DeTomaso] Gotta love professionals!!!

Fernando Bianchi bianchito at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:51:02 EDT 2008

What's this thing about America!!!  Mike, the receptionist is probably Mexican....and I GOT AN EMAIL FROM PORTERFIELD WITH A TRACKING NUMBER WITH AN ORDER TO MY NAME!!!!!!!

NOW... I LOVE AMERICA!!! ;-)

PS: I will forward you the tracking number...

Hi guys, This morning I called Porterfield Racing Brakes to order up some of the R4-S pads for Stephane Bergeron in Paris. The first person I spoke with was a girl, obviously a receptionist. The minute I said I needed a full set of pads for a De Tomaso Pantera, she said, "We'll be sure to add the tab on the backing plate of the rear pads so your parking brake will work correctly."  Gotta love a professional outfit like that! :>) The pads are in stock, shipping today, and with the cheapest service, I will get them in two days.  Front pads were $139.95, rears were $79.95, and shipping will be about $12.  I love America. :>) Mike