[DeTomaso] Wanted: 1972 Pre L Pantera

Henrik Svensson Henrik.Svensson at gda.se
Tue Jul 29 04:45:09 EDT 2008

Hi Art

There must be like ten -72 cars on Provamo and Ebay right now. I like this one!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Other-Makes-72-DeTomaso-Pantera-45k-Miles-All-Original-Must-See_W0QQitemZ200240985680QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6472QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And the Mayberry car on Provamo is stunning!

What's your budget?

Henrik