[DeTomaso] Moving to Sacramento - NPC

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 29 00:17:15 EDT 2008

OK Dawg...

  I got a POLE lined up! (Strippers pole that is!) Just let me know when and where, and we'll get this show on the road!!!

  The Bar Boss

Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I can see it now. . .

The Brazilian Girls sliding down the pole amidst the cheering club members

Mike "Mikey" Drew, Marketing & Membership

Curt Hall - Bar Boss

Mark "Bobo" McWhinney - In charge of Security

Erik "One-Shot-One-Kill" Belter - Sniper on the roof (just in case)

Chuck "Doc Engles" - Just in case

Art "Fireman" Stephens - Just in case

Jack DeRyke doing "Tech Sessions" in "Back Room"

MSGT AJ Laughton - NCOIC Wet T-shirt Contest & Club Sales

Larry "Falcon" Kelsey - Club Manager

Jason & Nick - "Who Sent ya Here?"

JB Bentley - Flying Air Cover

Everyone else who can either belly up to the bar or fog up a mirror.

Club Rules?
There are none!!!