[DeTomaso] Head Lights - Trouble shooting

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 23:09:47 EDT 2008

Late US '74's have a different headlamp relay. They also have a circuit
breaker under the dash in the power wire between the connector block and the
headlamp relay. Service Bulletin No. 14, Article No. 117 covers this
installation. My car has this installation and the Rick Mosley headlight
relay installation wouldn't work until I changed the wiring to the earlier
headlamp relay configuration.