[DeTomaso] Original half axle question

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Jul 28 19:29:30 EDT 2008

Dear Jeff,

                  "He said the original half shafts had a red arrow on them
to indicate which direction they should go, i.e. the arrow points outward."

                    One of my Panteras had 2100 miles on it when I purchased
it in 1988.    I have never seen a "red arrow", or any other arrow, on them
to indicate which direction they should go..........    { This wasn't the
guy I met at a gas station in DFW who said his brother in law had an early
Pantera with an Oldsmobile engine in it----"they all had Oldsmobile
engines." ??}     Oh, boy....

                               Arrows?   We don't need no stinkin' arrows!,
Chuck Engles