[DeTomaso] Head Lights - Trouble shooting

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Jul 28 17:04:08 EDT 2008

Yes, but were they lit inside the fender? BTW, your car is a bad example as it's wired to raise the buckets with the parking lights. On a US car the bucket signal wire and headlight power is physically crimped together at the switch. If the switch fails, no lights and no buckets. On your car you could theoretically have lights but no buckets with a failing switch.

Tomas