[DeTomaso] Is this for real?

Daniel Miller classicmusclecars at att.net
Mon Jul 28 14:37:50 EDT 2008

Well.... I know prices from all of my vendors and manufacturers for classic Mustang, Cougar, Camaro, Firebird, Chevelle, Nova and Impala parts keep raising prices each time I order over the last few months.  Its horrible for business.  And hard to explain to customers, as it just seems to keep going up and up.  But nothing you can do about it.  Just FYI.    Dan Miller in San Diego CA.