[DeTomaso] Gotta love professionals!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 14:05:35 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

This morning I called Porterfield Racing Brakes to order up some of the R4-S
pads for Stephane Bergeron in Paris.   The first person I spoke with was a
girl, obviously a receptionist.   The minute I said I needed a full set of pads
for a De Tomaso Pantera, she said, "We'll be sure to add the tab on the backing
plate of the rear pads so your parking brake will work correctly."

Gotta love a professional outfit like that! :>)

The pads are in stock, shipping today, and with the cheapest service, I will
get them in two days.

Front pads were $139.95, rears were $79.95, and shipping will be about $12.

I love America. :>)