[DeTomaso] Nebraska Sandhills Open Road Challenge

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 14:01:28 EDT 2008

My Beloved Hero,
Some of us like YOU have got a 'pass' from the grim reaper in the past....some of us have cut a deal with the man more then once....but I would suggest in your case you don't push it too much....its bad enough you are knocking down celebrity doors fighting fires in Beverly Hills (no, I didn';t make that up - that is where Arts fire station is at!!!) but be careful out there Bro'...we love you. Never shake your fist in definance at the Pantera gawds. ;-]>

Dawg

Art Stephens <artstephens at charter.net> wrote:
> And think about this. When the grim reaper comes a knocking for you and
> you know he will be sure you don't have any regrets about what you wanted
> to do  but never got around to doing. Don't be  a slacker ;-]

     While driving my Pantera recently,  I had a conversation with the Grim
Reaper,   I told him to GET LOST,  and you know what,  he did!

Art