[DeTomaso] Moving to Sacramento - NPC

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 10:58:08 EDT 2008

Thanks Stretch!
I expected to see a 100 year old firehouse.....that thing is in too good a condition. As a contractor I would never want it.  They took the stripper pole out?
That is WRONG on so many levels....There's other problems;
1.  Its in a residential area - wot do you think happens the first time we have a party and Mikey is hitting the FIRE bell every 20 minutes....You know they have some f'd up city ordinance on hanging the TPR sign or putting up lights so that firehouse is out!

I say we now look in some of the seedier industrial parts of town where we aren't gonna have neighbors whining.

Curt your in the bar biz, where do we get those stripper poles?

John McKee <johnmckee at cox.net> wrote: MD,
I vote for the Fire House!
http://videos.sacbee.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=1994051&item_index=21

John