[DeTomaso] Plug gap for MSD - one more time

Matt Bradley apollo73 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 10:48:40 EDT 2008

>Is there a specific plug gap to check for when running an MSD ignition
>system?

Not a specific one.  Just a general range found in the MSD manual.  Supposedly
my setup is 10.5:1 compression.  I set mine to 52 and noticed a significant improvement.
I was really surprised how much of noticeable difference it made.

>Thanks - didn't get any responses to my first post and I'm trying to debug a
>downed car.

An archive search would have answered this question faster than any post and
subsequent response.  Found at http://realbig.com/detomaso/