[DeTomaso] Moving to Sacramento - NPC

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jul 28 00:46:51 EDT 2008

Y'know. . . the more I think about it, the more it makes sense.  The
Brazilian girls have been complaining a little bit about having to live
out of Dennis' car trailer, so the Fire House might be a better choice,
more room, already set up for them, etc.  He could make it TPR HQ and
host tech sessions with Capital Panteras, PCNC and Reno-Tahoe Panteras.
Wow, what a prime location.  He should get on that, after all, with a
1.2 billion dollar project, they probably need to rent a warehouse for
something Dennis can dream up.  :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie