[DeTomaso] Exhaust Port Plates for conversion to 2bbl heads with 4bbl headers

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jul 26 21:37:43 EDT 2008

Feedback so far has been that a lot of folks have had good luck sealing
4V  headers to 2V heads.  Apparently, they seal -better- on 2V Aussie
heads, and others have indicated the gasket they use seems to make the
difference.  Having done some gasket research a while back when fitting
Hooker Headers to my Mach I, I know there is a huge difference in
gaskets, so I would (at this point) say that is might be possible to
seal 4V headers on 2V heads if you have the right gasket.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA