[DeTomaso] Nebraska Sandhills Open Road Challenge

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 19:10:23 EDT 2008

Today Dick and I finished fitting and safety pinning the new CF decklid and also fitted the new hood.  So I am good to go 2 weeks out to the Nebraska ORR.

The stroker and EFI still run like a scalded ape. I put some added miles on the Pantera this afternoon after I left Dick's shop.

The weather was perfect so I headed down Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) to Laguna Beach and then looped around the Laguna Canyon Road and back to Huntington Beach.

Corvettes? Porsche's? Ferrari's? Vipers? I passed hundreds, 99% of them all late model stockers.  Maybe I have been driving the Pantera too long but unless I see and hear a built muscle car or a vintage 63-67 Stingray there isn't allot out there to get excited about.

We're down to 3 Pantera's for the Nebraska ORR.   Tom Di Iulio is out because of another race  andDave Adin isn't ready so it sounds like its just Frank "Godfather" Cirrincione of Hendersonville, Tennessee, Bob "Rowdy" Radefeld of Topeka Kansas and the Dawg somewhere on the road between LA and Sacramento! ;-]>

Whether we are one or more in numbers at any race or get together I can guarantee that the field of new or late model rides will part like the red sea when we show up...they always do because while they may not know what they hell we are driving they will know its something special.

And think about this. When the grim reaper comes a knocking for you and you know he will be sure you don't have any regrets about what you wanted to do  but never got around to doing. Don't be  a slacker ;-]

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com