[DeTomaso] Here's what the Corvette folks think.

Trevor Fougere trevor at fougere.com
Sat Jul 26 03:38:44 EDT 2008

Well...living right behind me is a 75+ year old lady who drives her 1960 sky
blue Corvette convertible around town almost daily.

Her husband died last week and I stopped by to see how she was doing...just
as she pulled in the driveway...in her 'Vette.  After condolences, I told
her how cool it was to see her driving it around town all the time.  She
responded..."If I own it...I'm going to drive it".

My sentiments entirely.

I will give little nods or salutes to drivers of other "vintage" vehicles.
Regardless of what they are, their age, or condition.  The fact that they're
out there driving 'em is what matters to me.

Anyway...that's my take on one Corvette owner...and neighbor.

Trevor
3797