[DeTomaso] Exhaust Port Plates for conversion to 2bbl heads with4bbl headers

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Jul 25 19:16:53 EDT 2008

Dear Dan,

            1) I've had two different Cleveland engines with 2 bbl heads.
One engine with 4 bbl GTS headers and the other with stock factory
manifolds.   Neither required exhaust port plates.   Perhaps you've been
told a falsehood........

             2)   So what's the deal with your orphaned Pantera body parts
at the residence of Mr. Antenucci?

                                     Warmest regards, Chuck Engles