[DeTomaso] Is this for real?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 17:42:17 EDT 2008

I haven't seen the compete sets of ball joints and bushings from the Maserati guy for a while, he did run several auctions for them.  I guess he was over stocked?

I bought a set of ball joints and bushings from him, but don't plan to use the rubber bushings in case someone wants to make an offer  : )

Ken