[DeTomaso] ZF pantera transaxle

Kjetil Finne kjetfinn at online.no
Fri Jul 25 13:11:50 EDT 2008

While on the subject off transaxles.
Anyone heard off ppgearboxes out off Australia? I have got an
information letter from them where they states that they are making
complete dog sets for the zf transaxle, and that the have a full
syncromesh internal set planned as well. This info could not be found on
their web page, but in a separate newsletter which I got from my
brother. The info about the Pantera transaxles fetched his interest.

http://www.ppgearbox.com.au/products.htm

I have asked Mike to post the newsletter on his webpage/photopage.

Best regards
Kjetil
Pantera1613