[DeTomaso] ADA 9628 sequential gearbox

Patrick Hals patrickhals at skynet.be
Fri Jul 25 09:17:17 EDT 2008

Thanks to you all, who responded to my demand.
I have been on the GT40 forum, and have asked the question. No answer yet.
Let's see what comes out of it.
Wouldn't it be fun for some of you to have a road Pantera with a 6 speed sequential gearbox ?
That would blow off your neighbours'doors.
BTW, Mike Trusty happens to own a GT40 as well, small world, isn't it ?
Congrats, Mike, you have very good taste :>)) ( we all knew it )
So, please, let's find a reliable one ! Keep on looking, and the car will be on the track again soon.
Pat