[DeTomaso] Quella IR Injection

Dave Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Fri Jul 25 01:04:15 EDT 2008

Barry, That depends.  An EFI car can still have some lump at idle.  Mine
does.  You can play some tricks so the idle is a little rougher.  Or if you
have the right cam, it sill still rump.  Even with a Turbo cam, my car
sounds agressive at idle.  One thing you can do is turn the idle to a
slower speed and get more rump.  Efi is not as likely as a carb to die or
loadup at lower idle.

Dave "Lope is cool" D