[DeTomaso] Mustang rotor swap question?

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Thu Jul 24 13:26:28 EDT 2008

Chris,

	Jack's idea of loosening the caliper and trying to index it outward before
tightening may give you the clearance you need so you should try it.

Jack,

	The outer edge of his front rotor is not rubbing against the caliper, it's
rubbing against the # 01002A Brake pad anti-rattle spring.  Whatever
aftermarket rotor he has, it's slightly larger OD than stock; hence the
squeak.  You can see where the outer rim of the rotor is being polished by
the spring.

Doug Braun