[DeTomaso] Quella IR Injection

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Wed Jul 23 23:19:42 EDT 2008

The only thing I can't stand about a good EFI... is the smooth idle !
I miss that nasty rumpity rump... but the gas mileage is good.
Barry

Dave Aument dmaument at comcast.net
Wed Jul 23 20:05:13 CDT 2008

I've been running one 7 or 8 years. It works very well... I like the
fact you can run a big cam and the engine idles extremely smooth. I
would buy it all over again as the performance and looks are great.
I'd never consider selling it! You'll probably never own one if your
only willing to pay $1500.00.  The tall system new was 4500.00, the
"low" system was slightly more.

my 2 cents     Dave

----