[DeTomaso] Fw: Emblem sizes

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Wed Jul 23 16:00:46 EDT 2008

<<<<What 'book' did you look in???>>>>
The PI book. It's a copy of the original parts page.
There are 3 pantera scripts offered, but clearly only one has the same style as mine. I have 2 in my hand, of different sixes, with the same style lettering.
The book has 2 pantera scripts that look like Panterd. 1 is early and tiny, the second is larger (#'s 13032A and 22015B). The only other one looks like Pantera, but there is only one size offered ( # 22015A)
Will