[DeTomaso] Quella IR Injection

rimov at charter.net rimov at charter.net
Wed Jul 23 15:59:12 EDT 2008

His set up new was $4500 a couple of years ago.With that said I looked into it a couple of years and all said and done it would have cost almost double to install with alll the extras and tunes . The system was/is not for the impatient and requiers some time and knowledge of EFI to tune. I am not even sure the Haltech is still in business, but that is not here or there.

Holleys Commander sells for $1800 and looks like a much more cost effecient  and simpler approach to EFI and a TFI from a 460 can be adapted to the Cleveland to have total fuel and spark control over the engine. And, it  is much less expensive than the approach I took for Fuel injecton.  If every thing is working I would think $3500 to be a reasonable price for seller and buyer.

Cheers

Paul