[DeTomaso] Fuel Tank Specs

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 13:14:17 EDT 2008

Why?
  Aer you planning to race?
  Is the tank rusted through or you just want a alum tank?

  You can get your existing tank sloshed and certified for about $150 bucks

  If you need a fuel cell for racing your existing tank can be modified with a bladder and hardware to pass tech for about $500 or less if you don't add the bladder ;-)

  Mikey's right, the radiused angles would be tought to duplicate for $300 euro dollars!
  ATL once quoted me 10 years ago something like $1500 for a 12 gallon cell to replace the rear fuel tank and TWICE that amount for a fuel cell that would carry 21 gallons in the front....You pays you money

  Erik Anderson <eanderson at geotracinternational.com> wrote:
  There's a guy here who said he would build me an aluminum tank to spec for $300 + COR. That offer seems too good to be true, but I have nothing to lose in sending him pix and specs.

Mike, if you can provide those that would be great. I will send you some boxes in return for the favor!